Friday, January 15, 2010

SharePoint 2010 Enable Developer Dashboard via stsadm

Those of you who know me knows how much I don't get along with PowerShell.

When I will get some spare time I will write a "CSharpShell", which will basically allow me to use .NET syntax...

But in the meanwhile, I always find myself looking for that one line of STSADM command to enable developer dashboard in STSADM... so i thought i might post it here:

stsadm -o setproperty -pn developer-dashboard -pv on
or
stsadm -o setproperty -pn developer-dashboard -pv ondemand

enjoy...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I know ths STSADM command for Disable it..

Thanks in Advance
Satish Srivastva

Shai Petel said...

Just use "off" instead of "on" using the same commands

snreddy said...

Nice post. The way you written is appreciated.

http://sharepointsolution2010.blogspot.com/2011/03/enablingdisabling-dashboard-with.html

Shai Petel said...

snerddy - thanks for the power shell alternative in your post :)

Indhu Vipin said...

Nice Post thank You So much ...

Malik Romero said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.